Vanair V185-UT Utility Mount Air Compressor (Free Shipping!)
- 185 CFM free air at up to 100 PSIG
- Four-cylinder diesel engine, Deutz model D2.9L4 (Tier 4 Final), 49 HP.
- 12V electric start
- Electronic speed control for sensing air demand to reduce horsepower and fuel consumption.
- 3 week manufacturing lead time
Manuals and Specifications
Tier 4 Final-Compliant Utility Mount Air Compressors
Vanair is pleased to offer our customers an industry-leading line of Tier 4 Final-compliant engine driven, utility mount, rotary screw air compressors in sizes of 185 CFM, 210 CFM, and 260 CFM. These stand-alone machines, which are typically cross-mounted along the bulkhead of the body of the vehicle, are equipped with a waterproof eye level, curbside digital control panel for easy accessibility. The corrosion resistant canopy has fork pockets and a balanced single point lifting bail for easy installation and removal.
- Curbside Serviceability
- Large, 108mm Diameter Rotary Screw Air End
- Automatic 0 to 100% Capacity Control
- Two Stage Dry Type Air Filter - External Access
- Two 3/4” Service Connections
- Oil Level Sight Gauge
- Deutz model D2.9L4 (Tier 4 inal) Engine
- Side by Side Coolers for Compressor and Engine
- Compact Size for Truck Mounting
- Curbside Fuel Fill & Air Filter Access
- Noise Level Limited to Maximum of 76 dBA at 7 Meters
- All Drains End Mounted
- Automatic Shutdown and Protection System
- Automatic Blowdown Valve
- Unloaded Starting