Vmac Predat Air H60 - 60CFM Rotory Screw Hydraulic Driven Air Compressor (Free Shipping!)
- Vmac oil-injected rotary screw air compressor. 60 CFM @ 100psi, 100% duty cycle, up to 150psi max
- Integrated Hydraulic/Compressor Oil Cooler, 12V activated fan, turns on/off automatically to adapt to hydraulic and compressor oil temperature
- Digital Control Module control system operation and stored settings are located on an LCD screen which mounts where needed on the truck
- Hydraulic manifold controls the flow of hydraulic oil through the system
- Air/oil separator tank separates compressor oil from compressed air
- Includes air discharge check valve for automatic blow down
- Manufacture lead time 0-2 weeks
- Free shipping to any commercial address in the contiguous US!
Specifications and Manuals
Up to 60CFM. 100% of the time
VMAC Hydraulic 60 CFM air compressors use patented rotary screw technology that can operate intermittently for smaller jobs, but are designed to run at 100% duty cycle without stopping, so operators don’t have to wait for their air compressor to fill up an air receiver tank. This maximizes tool performance and eliminates downtime by keeping operators working.
Decrease truck GVW by up to 240lbs
VMAC Hydraulic 60 CFM air compressors reduce truck GVW by as much as 240 lbs. This is because VMAC designs systems with lightweight materials and integrated components. Choosing a lightweight air compressor means you’ll be able to add more tools and equipment to your truck, carry more materials, or take advantage of better fuel economy.
Free up to 8 cubic feet of your truck body
VMAC Hydraulic 60 CFM air compressors free up to 8 cubic feet on the truck deck. Systems are designed and engineered to be compact for service trucks and applications where space is limited.