Vmac Predat Air H40 - 40CFM Rotory Screw Hydraulic Driven Air Compressor (Free Shipping!)
- Vmac oil-injected rotary screw air compressor. 40 CFM @ 100psi, 100% duty cycle, up to 150psi max
- Integrated Hydraulic/Compressor Oil Cooler, 12V activated fan, turns on/off automatically to adapt to hydraulic and compressor oil temperature
- Digital Control Module control system operation and stored settings are located on an LCD screen which mounts where needed on the truck
- Hydraulic manifold controls the flow of hydraulic oil through the system
- Air/oil separator tank separates compressor oil from compressed air
- Includes air discharge check valve for automatic blow down
- Call for availability before placing order
- Free shipping to any commercial address in the contiguous US!
Specifications and Manual
Up to 40CFM. 100% of the time.
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors use patented rotary screw technology that can operate intermittently for smaller jobs, but are designed to run at 100% duty cycle without stopping, so operators don’t have to wait for their air compressor to fill up an air receiver tank. This maximizes tool performance and eliminates downtime by keeping operators working.
Free up to 6 cubic feet on your truck
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors free up to 6 cubic feet on the truck deck. Systems are designed and engineered to be compact for service trucks and applications where space is limited.
Decrease truck GVW by up to 260lbs
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors reduce truck GVW by as much as 260 lbs. This is because VMAC designs systems with lightweight materials and integrated components. Choosing a lightweight air compressor means you’ll be able to add more tools and equipment to your truck, carry more materials, or take advantage of better fuel economy.
Vmac Hydraulic 40 CFM
The 40 CFM Vmac hydraulic air compressor is the best choice for customers requiring hydraulic-powered compressed air and want better performance than what they are getting out of their current reciprocating air compressor.